• Openkart may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this website at any time.
• Openkart may also, without notice or liability, impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or portions of the site.
• You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, if any, provided to you in order to access the site.
• United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Openkart controls this site from the U.A.E. Our site makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws.
• You may not use, export or re-export any material from this online portal in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Openkart accepts payment by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED for its products and services.
• All refunds will be made in the original mode of payment.
OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES
Openkart will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries and individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU
By visiting this website, you represent, warrant and covenant that:
1. You are at least 18 years old;
2. That all the items of any kind submitted by you to Openkart through the site or for inclusion on the site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights.
The customer using the website who are Minor i.e. under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
• You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Openkart to do so.
• You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Openkart to do so.
• The content and software on this site is the property of Openkart. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, merchant policies and rules.
• If you use Openkart.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices.
• You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
• The site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
• This site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind.
• You must obtain Openkart’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication.
• Openkart will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the site and barring such violators from use.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS
• Openkart.com may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web.
• Openkart has no control over these sites or the content within them.
• It does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive.
• It does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
• By using the site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Openkart for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
• If you have a problem with a link from our site, you may notify us at [email protected]
• Openkart may terminate the privileges of any user who uses our site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so.
• If you submit information to this site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
• Although Openkart is not responsible for the content, quality or accuracy of data provided by users, compilations of such data, text, information and other material made available to users through Openkart’s system.
• The On-line Material is the site’s intellectual property, and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws.
• The On-line Material may not be copied or redistributed either in whole or in part without prior written consent of Openkart, except as expressly and specifically permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
• Moreover, the On-line Material will remain the exclusive property of Openkart.
• All rights, titles and interests in and to the On-line Material will be and remain vested solely in Openkart.
• Nothing in the Terms & Conditions will convey to you any right, title or interest, except that of a license with the express rights and subject to all limitations herein. Nothing in these Terms grants you the right, directly or indirectly, to use the On-line Material to create a product for resale or to use the On-line Material in any way that competes with Openkart.
• You acknowledge and agree that Openkart will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Material made by or for you.
You understand and agree that in Openkart’s sole discretion, and without prior notice, Openkart may terminate your access to the site, or exercise any other remedy available and remove any unauthorized user information.
• If Openkart believes that the information you provide has violated or is inconsistent with these terms, or violates the rights of Openkart, or any third party, or violates the law.
• Openkart may release user information, if required by law or subpoena.
You agree to indemnify and hold Openkart, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or relating to your use of the site. Furthermore, your use of the site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the site, or your breach of the Terms & Conditions.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU
By providing products to Openkart and by submitting or uploading content or products for use on the site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or material has expressly granted Openkart an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and products provided by you.
• Openkart may publish and distribute any such submitted content or material at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed.
• You also agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Openkart for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Openkart.
• The site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships.
• The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws.
• Openkart is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
• If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
Points to Remember: